Marie Claire is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy.
Want to hear all about the Prime Day Beauty Deals? Look no further…
Guess what? Today is Amazon Prime Day 2021. The day of deals is in fact two days – Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd June this year. And as always, you can guarantee that there are beauty discounts aplenty.
There are major savings to be made across your favourite skincare, electricals, tools and make-up brands. It’s one of the the internet’s biggest sales, alongside Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
The site announces new deals constantly, so it’s really important to keep checking back. We will of course be on hand to keep you updated on this page, so as soon as we hear, you’ll hear.
Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals: Quicklinks
- Braun Silk Expert Pro 3 IPL Hair Removal System,
was £424.99, now £179.99
- L’Oréal Professionel Steampod 3.0 –
was £235, now £159
- Cloud Nine The Wide Iron Hair Straightener –
was £149, now £104.30
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Hydrating Mist Spray –
was £21, now £14.70
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant – was
£25.35, now £15.74
- FOREO UFO mini 2 –
was £159, is £111.31
- REN Clean Skincare Radiance Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream –
was £42, now £24.55
- REN Clean Skincare AHA Glow Tonic –
was £27, now £17.32
- Murad Environmental Shield City Skin Age Defense SPF 50 –
was £60, now £39.35
- Revlon One-Step Volumizer –
was £59.99, now £33.99
- Bio-Oil Skincare Oil –
was £22.99, now £14
- L’Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Acid Serum Revitalift Filler –
was £24.99, now £10.93
- L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Deep Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Night Serum and 3x Hydra Genius Moisturiser Sachets –
was £24.99, now £15.10
- Garnier Organic Hemp Multi-Restore Night Sleeping Oil –
was £11.97, now £5.99
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Moisturiser –
was £12.99, now £6.50
- Jimmy Choo Flash EDP –
was £62, now £26.99
- Boss Woman EDT –
was £60,now £28.99
- Calvin Klein CK One EDT –
was £42, now £18.89
- Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide Day Cream –
was £34.99, now £15.75
- Olay Regnerist Whip Light SPF30 Anti-Ageing Moisturiser –
was £24.99, now £14.50
- Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream –
was £7.99, now £4.80
- L’Oréal Paris Magic Retouch Instant Root Concealer Spray –
was £8.99, now £4.78
- RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum –
was £37, now £21.99
What are the best Amazon Prime Day beauty deals?
Amazon Prime Day shopping tips
Remember you have to be a Prime member to reap the benefits of these deals. So if you’re not, sign up for the 30-day free trial as that still allows you take advantage of the sales.
The deals are colour coded, so if you see blue badges on products then that’s a Prime Day beauty deal.
There will be lightening deals throughout the day, so keep checking back here, as we will be updating this piece with all the amazing new deals to be had.